[squid-users] Server monitoring

Ronan Lucio ronanlucio at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 19:37:10 UTC 2020

Hi Antony,

I mean "is it running"?

Yes, I have a couple of ways to monitor servers and services.
Specifically for this one, I plan to use GCP Stackdriver.

Agent will gather system data for CPU, disk, memory, and some services.
Besides that, I'd like to have a monitor to say "is squid running?",
regardless of CPU, disk, and memory are fine.

Thanks,
Ronan