[squid-users] SQUID with cache_peer config + E2guardian - too many connections - RESOLVED

Contato - KONNTROL contato at konntrol.com.br
Wed Jul 29 16:36:40 UTC 2020

Klaus, You got it!  Thanks a lot!!

I just added the directive like:

cache_peer 127.0.0.1 parent 8080 0 login=*:password no-netdb-exchange
always_direct deny all
never_direct allow all

It worked fine now.  All those thousands of connections disappeared.
Just curious what is that "option" of "netdb-exchange".  Where can I find further info about it?

Thanks everyone!! Closed-Resolved.
Fabricio.