[squid-users] Problem with HAProxy + Squid 4.11 + Kerberos authentication

Service MV service.mv at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 17:09:51 UTC 2020

Hi Klaus,
I think something similar. But I understand that you can use the Kerberos
delegation in AD. That's partly why I'm not convinced by the documentation
I read, which tells me to create a user account in Active Directory. And I
don't understand what a user account has to do here. Maybe the
documentation is wrong and actually refers to a computer account, and the
operation of adding a Service Principal Name should be done to the computer
object. I don't know. But I'm going to try to do it and see what I can
achieve.

I'll be back.