[squid-users] rock issue

patrick mkhael patrick.mkhael at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 10:26:16 UTC 2020

Dear Alex,

**What kind of hit ratio do you get with rock if you do not limit swap-rate and do not specify swap-timeout? [i also removed the max size as recomended], the gain ratio is max 13 %.

​**What kind of hit ratio do you get with rock if you use one worker, one
rock cache_dir, do not limit swap-rate, do not specify swap-timeout, and
start Squid with -N to disable SMP? [ as recomended, only one rock cache_dir , no limit swap and excuted with -N option,the gain ration is 7%]

additonial info:
i have a total of 24 GB RAM which i use 15 GB of them as cache_mem and i use ext4 in fstab.

thank u