[squid-users] rock issue

patrick mkhael patrick.mkhael at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 2 11:04:53 UTC 2020

Dear Amos,

**i will use each rock dir with one physical disk , i m going to set up it now. + i will change to default rock dir optional values.

**Please note that i m switching to rock, since one processor won't hande 800 Mb/s traffic

**theoratically would squid with rock cache dir , give me the same gain ratio of ufs cache dir ? [for 100mb/s ufs gave me 70%]

**how much do u think of (worker+RAM) is needed for 800 Mb/s traffic?

thank u