[squid-users] Squid 4.12 Arch Linux Google Chrome fails - OpenSSL 1.1.1g

Amish anon.amish at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 05:46:41 UTC 2020

On 30/06/20 6:37 pm, Alex Rousskov wrote:
> On 6/29/20 8:56 PM, Amish wrote:
>>> You may need a fix for TLS GREASEd values. The following master/v6 PR
>>> has not been backported to v4 yet AFAICT, but it might work "as is":
>>>
>>>       https://github.com/squid-cache/squid/pull/663
>> But I am confused that PR has just 1 file changed, but if I read the
>> comments in PR, it has many more commits.
> Many commits may modify one file. If you are not familiar with git, the
> easiest way to get cumulative PR changes is to add ".diff" to the PR
> URL. See the very bottom of any PR page on GitHub for the link/reminder.
>
>      https://github.com/squid-cache/squid/pull/663.diff
>
> HTH,
>
> Alex.

You misunderstood my question or may be I didnt explain it in detail.

I know how to use git. My question was that in that PR, I saw commits
modifying files like Hasdshake.h, bio.cc.

But in final PR only modification was done to Handshake.cc

So I got confused. But I guess, the final PR is only what matters for my
problem.

Thanks for the response,

Regards,

Amish.