[squid-users] icap SOPHOS SAVDI and custom errorpage

netadmin netadmin at aicta.ro
Sat Jan 11 13:55:41 UTC 2020

Thank you for your time, patience and lessons learned.
Now it is all functional and I can no longer download the test file neither
by clicking nor with Save link as.
I will come back with a post that includes the necessary settings for both
Sophos SAVDI version 2.6 (I highly recommend it for scanning Squid traffic
and antivirus for e-mail) but also for Squid version 4.9 (I have been using
it for 10 years and it is an extraordinary tool for network traffic
management).

Thanks again Amos!