[squid-users] About intercept https

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Tue Feb 25 19:57:29 UTC 2020

On Tuesday 25 February 2020 at 20:49:25, Yurii wrote:

> Hi to all. I need help.
> The task is to configure squid in intercept mode to proxy http/https
> traffic.

I cannot view any of the pastebin links you provide below.

Please just cut and paste the information into an email reply, so we can read
it here and then hopefully advise you.

> Installed Squid 4.10 (configuration: https://pastebin.com/Gg2VPr0v) Ubuntu
> 18.04. Redirect traffic from Mikrotik to Ubuntu (ip firewall mangle & ip
> route: https://pastebin.com/5UrNcsEc), and there 80, 443 traffic to Squid
> 3129, 3130 (iptables: https://pastebin.com/kXxy8zHb).
>
> DNS squid use the same as on client machines. In squid.conf /dns_v4_first
> on/. DNS lookup time in access.log: https://pastebin.com/zdwHjRHk
>
> There is a problem - long loading of http/https pages.  In the case of
> https - /"Creating a secure connection"/, http - /"Waiting..."/ and so for
> 5-10 seconds.
> Please, tell me what is wrong?
>
> /*Squid.conf* is here -  https://pastebin.com/MX5mNi5q
> *Localnet* - 10.3.198.0/24
> *Mikrotik* - 10.3.198.254
> *Squid* - 10.3.198.224/

Regards,

Antony.

--
Numerous psychological studies over the years have demonstrated that the
majority of people genuinely believe they are not like the majority of people.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.