[squid-users] please, can someone help me with the negotiate kerberos?

Rafael Silva Daniel rafaelsilvadaniel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 13:37:05 UTC 2020

ooh thanks too Rafael! while i was researching i used your guide as reference
to understand better the mechanics, in part thanks to it i got this far
ahahah very well documented! but some points i feared it would be
distribution specic and felt insecure to try, with your tip i will read more
deeply into it! thanks!

when i get the things settled in the server i will post a conclusion, really
thanks for the attention guys, it will really help me get unstuck with this