[squid-users] Bump and Splice

AndyBinder at gmx.de AndyBinder at gmx.de
Mon Feb 17 09:23:14 UTC 2020

Hi, i have a question regarding the ssl-bump feature of squid.
I have set up multiple ports for transparent mode on loopback interface and
one explicit on my real local interface. On the loopback interface the
parameters ssl-bump and intercept are set. On the explicit interface the ssl-
bump parameter is set. The ssl-bump is properly configured in acl.
The problem is that i can only configure bump and splice for both (explicit and
transparent).
I would like to achive different bumping behavior on the ports. For example
bump on regular interface and splice all on loopback (transparent proxy).
The bumping behavior is configured globally and i don't see a possibility to
separate it per port.

Maybe somebody has a hint for me?

Thanks, Andy