[squid-users] Question regarding TPROXY and sslBump

Felipe Polanco felipeapolanco at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 13:58:42 UTC 2020

Thanks for the reply,

Speaking strictly about TPROXY, are there any limitations compared to
regular transparent intercept?

We have full control of the network and TCP routing.

We have done regular https intercept in the past and is working fine, but
now we would like to try TPROXY in bridging mode instead of routing mode.

Thanks,