[squid-users] Squid proxy incoming and outcoming connections?

PatrĂ­cia Sousa psousadp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 15:10:08 UTC 2020

I'm using the squid proxy and I'm trying to block some connections
(incoming and outcoming traffic) from a certain ip address. However, for
example, if I deny all the connections (http_access deny all) it only
blocks the connections that I made to websites for example, but if I use
another PC and try to ssh or wget the PC that owns the proxy squid, it is
allowed. How can I block the traffic from and to a specific IP or DNS? It
is possible to do this with Squid?

If not, what is the best way to do this?

Thank you.