[squid-users] Squid configuration cache_peer does not take effect?

yohan83942 457636876 at qq.com
Tue Feb 4 08:58:58 UTC 2020

There is nothing wrong now, I use Squid 5.0.1.
The problem I have is that I want to let Squid access the Internet through
an https proxy. The address is
(http://192.168.1.101:10809  or  https://192.168.1.101:10809 or
socket5://192.168.1.101:10808),

And Squid can cache https content, how to configure it? Hope to give a
complete configuration.

My current configuration is as follows, and I find that it still cannot
access the Google website. As long as Squid passes the proxy, Google can
definitely open it normally.

sslproxy_cert_error allow all
http_access allow all
always_direct allow all
ssl_bump bump all
ssl_bump stare all
sslproxy_cert_error allow all
http_port 3128 ssl-bump cert=/usr/local/squid/etc/squid/squid.pem
key=/usr/local/squid/etc/squid/squid.pem generate-host-certificates=on
options=NO_SSLv2

cache_peer 192.168.1.101 parent 10809 0 no-query
never_direct allow all