[squid-users] squid writes to /var/log/messages

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Thu Dec 24 19:06:26 UTC 2020

On Thursday 24 December 2020 at 18:44:21, Song & Movie wrote:

> Can any one help me to create http proxy ?

1. Please do not hijack an unrelated thread on the list.  Please start a new
thread by posting to squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org with an appropriate
subject.

2. Please give us at least *some* information about:

a) what you're trying to achieve
b) what system you want to install it on
c) what you've done already
d) what problems you've run into

Regards,

Antony,

--
Late in 1972 President Richard Nixon announced that the rate of increase of
inflation was decreasing.   This was the first time a sitting president used a

 - Hugo Rossi, Notices of the American Mathematical Society

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.