[squid-users] Problem with access.log and when using SMP

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Sat Dec 19 08:37:16 UTC 2020

On 19/12/20 8:07 pm, mikio.kishi at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the following same problem using access_log.

What version of Squid are you using? I thought that problem was solved
long ago.

> In that case, does the following "stdio" logging module also become a
> workaround to solve the issue ?

No. That issue is multiple processes trying to write to one disk file.
Only workarounds are writing to different files. Or not using a
file-based module (eg syslog, UDP, TCP) or a daemon that does not output
straight to files (eg the DB one).