[squid-users] Proxy Server closes the connection to http server before transferring all application data to http client

Eliezer Croitor ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 12:48:58 UTC 2020

Probably it's the server side that does that.

I have seen such a thing in the past with couple webservers.

Depends on the language that the server uses it's possible to resolve this
issue.

If you have a specific language I can try to reproduce this issue to make
sure what the issue is.

Specifically in PHP there was something combined with nginx and apache.

I have not tried it with caddy or another web server that uses fastcgi.

Let me know if you need my assistance.

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru