[squid-users] sslcrtvalidator_program

Eliezer Croitor ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 19:15:17 UTC 2020

Hey Alex,

Indeed the format is documented.
However I didn't managed to use the wiki to understand how to parse a single transaction.
I wrote a simple ruby helper but squid claims it crashes rapidly.

Since probably nobody else is willing to do some pipelining job I assume it's on me...
I will try later on the next year to write some ruby code that will make sense to others as well.

I understand what you are saying/writing but from what I see some in the market do not want to pay.
I do not know the reason for this and I am ok in general with BSD style but..
Look at: https://artica-proxy.com/about-webfiltering/

They want a specific price, Should I start charging for my work?

Thanks,
Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru