[squid-users] Sqlite3 with Squid

Eliezer Croitor ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 12:33:00 UTC 2020

I am not sure I understood but if I understand right, then probably it's better to know add config using POST.
It's better to write some dynamic ACL external helper that  can read config files with ttl of 10-20 seconds.
This will give the overall experience a GOOD ENOUGH.

So the squid is not directly accessible?

Thanks!

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Tech Support