[squid-users] Squid with more than 128 ports?

Eliezer Croitor ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 21:14:25 UTC 2020

You should use Haproxy in a Fail-over setup.

Squid is great but it’s possible that Haproxy does this much better theses days then Squid.

You can leave the authentication on the Squid servers and use the Haproxy as TCP Load balancer.

If you need the clients Original IP address you can use the PROXY protocol to send these details between the haproxy and squid.

Eliezer

----

Eliezer Croitoru

Tech Support