[squid-users] Squid Compile with custom OpenSSL

Dave Lewthwaite Dave.Lewthwaite at realitymine.com
Thu Aug 27 11:37:40 UTC 2020

Oh that’s excellent – it worked. I did think by using –with-openssl=, squid would statically link the libs – but I can’t see an option for that.

Regardless, I can work with this.

Thanks for your help.

This email and any attachments to it may contain confidential information and are intended solely for the addressee.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email or if you believe you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and remove it from your system.Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this email or in any attachment.

RealityMine Limited may monitor email traffic data including the content of email for the purposes of security.

RealityMine Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 07920936 Registered office: Warren Bruce Court, Warren Bruce Road, Trafford Park, Manchester M17 1LB