[squid-users] Limit large downloads to autenticated users

Service MV service.mv at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 15:51:37 UTC 2020

Thank you, Amos, for the clarification.
After making time for me to test some more with fast acl's I noticed that
it still didn't work. So after some more research I found out that the
problem is already reported as "Bug 4913 - Delay Pools don't work for
Tunneled traffic" which is exactly the problem I was having. HTTP traffic
is correctly limited in my tests.
For the time being I will see if I can limit it in another way until I can
fix it.

Best regards
Gabriel