[squid-users] WebServer-SRG or Application SRG for Squid?

Eliezer Croitor ngtech1ltd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 07:27:41 UTC 2020

OK, so..

The protocols 100% require a proper QA for something.

Currently from what I understand the Squid-Cache project doesn’t take “fast steps” since it’s trying to be RFC compatible.

Also the project has couple guide lines about new features so it’s striving to stay as “Stable” as possible.

I think that for CentOS X there should be a proper packaging and a proper way to be able to roll forward and back versions.

(since packaging for CentOS 7 is kind of my domain for a while)

I do not what are the requirements are there for a system to stay compliance with regulation but my assumption is that a basic:

Configuration “code” management should be in place.

Any other hints?

Elileze

----

Eliezer Croitoru