[squid-users] Squid - Can't visit (government site and Banking Site) - Please help

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Tue Apr 28 12:59:14 UTC 2020

On 27.04.20 10:17, russel0901 wrote:
>Hi again... sorry i was not shouting just making the message capitalize.
>
>the message on my logs is...
>
>TCP_TUNNEL/200 39 CONNECT www.bancnetonline.com:443 -
>HIER_DIRECT/203.131.77.194 -

this means that the proxy was asked to connect to destination server and
succeeded.

>but still i can't visit the site...

well, the connection to the server above was creates (200 code)
what is the error message you see?

>note: we don't have any configuration of the browser (just default only)

what do you mean "Default"? Do you use proxy autodetection?
If not, configure the browser to use the proxy if it helps.

then used against you.