[squid-users] Squid - Can't visit (government site and Banking Site) - Please help

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Sun Apr 26 16:33:20 UTC 2020

On 26.04.20 08:14, russel0901 wrote:
>Subject: Re: [squid-users] Squid - Can't visit (government site and Banking
> Site) - Please help
>
>Hi, upon checking I am using squid version 3.1 on CentOS 6.10

1. It is nice to mention your problem in mail body, not only in Subject:

2. As already advised, upgrade. CendOT 6.10 will only last 7 month from now.

3. Are you trying fo filter HTTPS  connections using sslbump?
   in such case, upgrade is even more important.

My mind is like a steel trap - rusty and illegal in 37 states.