[squid-users] squid 3.5 conf setup

James Adams jadams at modmc.net
Mon Apr 20 20:29:40 UTC 2020

So I am new to squid and trying to take over from what was already in
place.
Do you have an example of what it should look like or a best practice
guide to use.
  We can have up to 32 /24 blocks in our configurations.
I want to try and make the systems as efficient as possible knowing the
large amount of IPs we are using.

Thanks

--
James Adams