[squid-users] Confirmation page not working

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Apr 17 15:08:16 UTC 2020

On Friday 17 April 2020 at 15:32:38, TarotApprentice wrote:

> Trying to visit the confirmation page at
> http://lists.squid-cache.org/confirm/squid-users/ but it doesn’t seem to
> be responding. I’ve tried over a couple of days.

When you say "not responding", do you mean you get no page content shown in
your browser, or do you mean that you fill in the confirmation string and click
on 'submit' but it then doesn't accept your confirmation?

The page itself loads fine for me here, and I've only ever confirmed mailman
subscriptions by email - just reply to the email you got asking you to visit
the confirmation page, making sure you reply from the address you asked to
subscribe to the list.

No need to change anything about the email you get, just do a "reply" and
"send" exactly as it is.

Antony.

--
Success is a lousy teacher.  It seduces smart people into thinking they can't
lose.

 - William H Gates III

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.