[squid-users] Squid blocking 192.168.x.x

Martin S shieldfire at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 07:56:44 UTC 2019

OK, did that

# Example rule allowing access from your local networks.
# Adapt localnet in the ACL section to list your (internal) IP networks
# from where browsing should be allowed
http_access allow localnet
http_access allow localhost

# And finally deny all other access to this proxy
http_access deny all

I now noticed that it denies access through https. There must be
somewhere this is denied as well.

//Martin S

Den fre 27 sep. 2019 kl 09:34 skrev Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar at fantomas.sk>:

> >Den fre 27 sep. 2019 kl 09:18 skrev Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar at fantomas.sk>:
> >> missing any part of it could hide the reasons of your problems.
> >> using partebin is fine though.
>
> On 27.09.19 09:29, Martin S wrote:
> >https://pastebin.com/JS2QWHVG
>
> you uncommented acl for localnet, but didn't give localnet access to the
> proxy:
>
> #http_access allow localnet
> http_access allow localhost
>
> # And finally deny all other access to this proxy
> http_access deny all
>
> you must uncomment first line above too,
>

> --
> Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar at fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
> The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Regards,

Martin S