[squid-users] Delay pools not working with squid 4.x , and more Question !!

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Sun Sep 22 16:06:56 UTC 2019

On 9/22/19 10:28 AM, --Ahmad-- wrote:

> Looking forward to hearing that bug fixed .

Me too! However, please do not misinterpret my response as a
confirmation of the bug existence or an implication that somebody is
working on a fix. I do not know whether anybody is working on this. I do
not even recall if somebody has filed a corresponding bug report.

https://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/AboutSquid#How_to_add_a_new_Squid_feature.2C_enhance.2C_of_fix_something.3F

Alex.