[squid-users] always bungled to my config

Tevfik Ceydeliler tevfik.ceydeliler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 15:10:02 UTC 2019

Hi, I have Centos 7 and squid  3.5.20 that installed from repo
I try to run squid after achsnge my configuration but I get same error :

Bungled /etc/squid/cfg_acls.conf line 11: acl mediastreaming external
nt_group "/etc/squid/group_g_internet_mediastreaming.acl"

squid.conf is:
include /etc/squid/cfg_acls.conf
include /etc/squid/cfg_accessrules.conf
include /etc/squid/cfg_outgoing_addresses.conf

Here is  cfg_acls.conf:
acl mediastreaming external nt_group
"/etc/squid/group_g_internet_mediastreaming.acl"

 cfg_accessrules.conf:
http_access allow mediastreaming media_streaming_domains
..

is there any problem about "external nt_group" usage?
Regards,

--
Tevfik Ceydeliler