[squid-users] access log without hostname

sknz sakibnizam at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 07:49:01 UTC 2019

I upgraded Squid to 3.5.28 September 2019 and compiled it with SSL. Now it's
working for both Http and Https site, also logging traffic with hostname.

For example, when I write "hotmail.com" in a fresh browser address bar and
press Enter, it shows this:

Our services aren't available right now

back soon</p>
0v4KEXQAAAACY6CM2x6+tS6+eNfa3kUWNU0cyRURHRTExMTIARWRnZQ==

it supposes to update url for https version automatically. if I type full
address "https://www.hotmal.com", now it works! How to solve this issue?

http_port 3128
http_port 3126 intercept
https_port 3127 intercept ssl-bump generate-host-certificates=off
cert=/etc/squid3/certs/squid.pem

acl step1 at_step SslBump1
ssl_bump peek step1
ssl_bump splice all

and iptables redirected, 80>3126 and 443>3127.