[squid-users] request_header_replace User-Agent 'UA string' for certain URLs/domains/ACLs

Igor Rylov igoryonya at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 9 22:28:18 UTC 2019

How to change User-Agent string only for certain ACLs, for example,If I set up an: acl acl_name dst some.urlor: acl acl_name url_regex some\.url\/pathor sources IPs: acl acl_name src 192.168.0.123
Then use the User-Agent replacement for the configured acl:
request_header_replace User-Agent User-Agent-String
I can only do as above, but how can I apply the request_header_replace to only work with a configured acl_name?