[squid-users] squid.config

Sérgio Vieira ser.vieira at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 10:41:48 UTC 2019

Hello,

I’m trying to ignore some domains (like facebook.com, youtube.com, etc), meaning that I don’t want logs from this domains.

I already inserted in the config file the following:
acl nolog dstdomain “/etc/squid/acl-nolog.txt”
access_log none nolog

In the txt, i have:
.facebook.com
.instagram.com

But it’s not working. How to achieve this? I’m using SquidMan v4.0 on macOS.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards

Sent from my iPad