[squid-users] help with helper

jmperrote jmperrote at policia.rionegro.gov.ar
Tue Sep 3 13:13:12 UTC 2019

Hello Amos, yes but how can I identified that is on the first request ??

Else squid request to autentificate and later when invoque the helper
again request to autentificate.

I handle recover the user from squid cache (cachmanager) on the helper,
for asking if the user previous exist, but squid refresh cache and users
disapearing time to time.

The exact question is: how to know is the user is previous logued, so
the helper just validate user/password and later ALLOW to continue.

Regards.