[squid-users] ecap trickling (antivirus scan)

zbox zebox at tutanota.com
Wed Nov 27 09:40:01 UTC 2019

Hello,

Ok it seems to be working now (10 bytes by 10 bytes and then the rest of the file) the browser download gauge is useless but I suppose it's normal behavior.

Here is my conf :

ecap_service clamav_service_req reqmod_precache uri=ecap://e-cap.org/ecap/services/clamav?mode=REQMOD <http://e-cap.org/ecap/services/clamav?mode=REQMOD> bypass=off

ecap_service clamav_service_resp respmod_precache uri=ecap://e-cap.org/ecap/services/clamav?mode=RESPMOD <http://e-cap.org/ecap/services/clamav?mode=RESPMOD> bypass=on staging_dir=/var/eclamav/resp- trickling_drop_size=10

Do you think it's ok ?

Regards

25 nov. 2019 à 18:57 de rousskov at measurement-factory.com: