[squid-users] ecap trickling (antivirus scan)

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Mon Nov 18 16:09:31 UTC 2019

On 11/18/19 3:18 AM, zebox at tutanota.com wrote:

> I'm trying to enable trickling for the ecap clamav adapter during download

> So far, I have added "adaptation_access trickling_drop_size=10" in squid.conf but it seems to have no effect.

Squid uses eCAP service configuration to supply eCAP adapter services
with configuration options. Here is an example showing a mixture of
standard and custom configuration options:

ecap_service responseFilter respmod_precache \
    bypass=0 \
    uri=ecap://e-cap.org/ecap/services/clamav?mode=RESPMOD \
    on_error=block \
    staging_dir=/tmp/eclamav/resp- \
    trickling_drop_size=10 \
    debug=none