[squid-users] Automate SSL Certificate - Reverse Squid Proxy - vyas

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Thu Nov 14 08:01:30 UTC 2019

On 14.11.19 05:33, Vayalpadu, Vedavyas wrote:
>I have a reverse proxy squid server, where we are maintaining SSL certificates for the webshop applications, I wanted to know if there is any mechanism to,
>

>  1.  Alert our UNIX team with a mail before 30 days of expiry.

certificate providers use to provide that service.

>  1.  Automate the certificate renewal,

any certificate provider supporting ACME protocol could do this. on your
side it could be any ACME client, certbot or dehydrated (I prefer the
latter) could do that. You'll need script that reloads squid config with
certificate

Windows found: (R)emove, (E)rase, (D)elete