[squid-users] ssl bump intermediate certificate

Marek Greško mgresko8 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 21:24:27 UTC 2019

Hello,

I already tried adding root ca to the pem file int the cert= option.
But it had no effect.

the squid -k parse seems good point.

I got: Ignoring non-issuer CA from /etc/squid/bump-CA/bump-ca.crt

If I add the root ca, that one is reported to be added, but still
ignoring the bump ca. Why is it ignoring my CA?

The reported purposeof the certificate is:
Certificate purposes:
SSL client : Yes
SSL client CA : No
SSL server : Yes