[squid-users] help with reverse proxy sending user to peer

jmperrote jmperrote at policia.rionegro.gov.ar
Thu May 16 14:56:16 UTC 2019

Hello again Amos, finally on my reverse-proxy a could deliver to the
upstream peer/server the data (username) that I need, using the directive

request_header_add X-Remote-User "%ul"

This is the user captured from authentication (%ul  User name) and
validated for --> auth_param basic program auth.php

My helper auth.php go to a internal ldap for validate the user and the
helper say OK/ERR how response.

OK now I want to know it is posible to get or recover from the ldap an
attribute for later deliver this attribute to the peer server on same
way that I deliver on the header the username.

Regards,