[squid-users] help with reverse proxy sending user to peer

jmperrote jmperrote at policia.rionegro.gov.ar
Wed May 15 00:09:06 UTC 2019

hello I need a help to know it is posible with squid to pass the
username autenticated on reverse proxy to the peer ?

I have a reverse proxy, with external autentification type on ldap
repository, once the user is validated on reverse
proxy and redirect to the peer, I need to send the username, o something
that permit to the webserver server (peer) know
the username that was autenticated on squid.

The idea is that the webserver aplication can catch like POST method or
similar the username logued and autenticated on reverse proxy-

regards-