[squid-users] Got [No Error] (TLS code: SQUID_ERR_SSL_HANDSHAKE)

Itai Tieger itai at hysolate.com
Sun Mar 17 08:10:21 UTC 2019

Amos, Thanks for the quick response!

The error happened on all streams (or at least, on all refresh tries).
I too didn't see any error in the captures so I can't say what's the issue.
I doubt there's a server certificate problem - it worked before and it
worked after...
What other reasons could lead to that?

Attaching all the other captures. This time the upstream one (the last one
was the downstream).
sniff0.cap
<http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/file/t377689/sniff0.cap>
sniff1.cap
<http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/file/t377689/sniff1.cap>
sniff3.cap
<http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/file/t377689/sniff3.cap>

I don't see anything special here (maybe you'll see), but evidently, there's
a problem.
What can I do more to better understand the problem?