[squid-users] Squid and url modifying

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at sarenet.es
Tue Mar 5 08:29:43 UTC 2019

Hi Alex,

What you told about http_reply_access could work for me... but I have a
problem...

Can http_reply_access and some for of... url_regexp dstdom_regex or
similar.... cause a redirect by using matching content?.

I mean :

https://a.b.c.cloud.aaa.bbb

to be redirected to :

https://a.b.c

Let's say matching all but cloud.aaa.bbb ?

Cheers!!

---

EGOITZ AURREKOETXEA
Dpto. de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
egoitz at sarenet.es
www.sarenet.es [3]
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario
hacerlo.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.iou.net.theproxy.com/hj.php?ui=9