[squid-users] sslcrtd_program db

leomessi983 at yahoo.com leomessi983 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 07:18:20 UTC 2019

.
....Hi My problem is when i disable generate-host-certificates
sslcrtd_program
I cant redirect HTTPS requests to block err page!!I don't really understand what this configuration do!What does actually this configurations "generate-host-certificates and dynamic-cert-mem-cach-size" do? generate cert for squid to communicate to server or client? why when i disable it squid does not show block err page for HTTPS requests? i don't want to use  sslcrtd_program db in my host and i want to block HTTPS requests based of my acl and splice all  of other requests and also show block err page to clients!Which certificates stored in the sslcrtd_program directory? If i enable generate-host-certificates haw meny prossec do i need to handate more than 1000  requests?
Is that possible or  i have to use sslcrtd_program db?
Tank you