[squid-users] HTTP2

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Fri Mar 1 00:09:58 UTC 2019

On 2/28/19 3:35 PM, Andrej van der Zee wrote:

> It sounds like its still a long way to get HTTP/2 support released and
> contributing therefore is not an option in company time.

With enough will and resources, we can promptly overcome the obstacles I
have outlined. They are not insurmountable! Whether investing in that is
better than the alternatives depends on your (company) circumstances. I
just wanted to warn that "more code" is kind of the opposite of what we
need right now as far as HTTP/2 support is concerned.

Alex.