[squid-users] Useragent request/reply headers with squid .

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Sat Jun 15 09:41:37 UTC 2019

On Saturday 15 June 2019 at 11:37:29, --Ahmad-- wrote:

> Guys im just trying to understand HTTP protocol and squid as GW for
> internet .

Hm, "understand" or "break" :) ?

> i just want to know how can squid deal with headers .

You *have* read the warning / advice at
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/request_header_access/
"Doing this VIOLATES the HTTP standard.  Enabling this feature could make you
liable for problems which it causes." ?

> i just want to know how can squid prevent useragent from browser being sent
> to website

Why?  What is your purpose for this?

Antony.

--
I still maintain the point that designing a monolithic kernel in 1991 is a
fundamental error.  Be thankful you are not my student.  You would not get a

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.