[squid-users] Squid to authenticate non domain computers to a corporate proxy

papaJustify messpam at free.fr
Wed Jun 5 16:27:09 UTC 2019

Hi all. I try to find how to use squid a a middle proxy between non domain
computers (Pc, raspberrys etc ..) and a domain proxy.

The way I want to setup is :

Raspberry --> Squid --> Corporate proxy --> Internet

the corporate proxy accepts NT Users with their domain (eg : user =
EMEA\USER1, pass = myPass)

I would like to setup the raspberry to use squid as a proxy and squid to
auth as the NT user to my corporate proxy.
I have a dedicated domain user to use for this.
can someone help please ?
thanx in advance