[squid-users] HAProxy + Squid

Rafael Akchurin rafael.akchurin at diladele.com
Mon Jul 22 18:27:54 UTC 2019

Hello Gabriel,

We do exactly that in our lab, see docs at https://docs.diladele.com/administrator_guide_7_0/active_directory_extra/redundancy/haproxy_proxy_protocol.html
It works perfectly.

Best regards,
Rafael Akchurin
Diladele B.V.

From: squid-users [mailto:squid-users-bounces at lists.squid-cache.org] On Behalf Of Service MV
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 4:37 PM
To: squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org
Subject: [squid-users] HAProxy + Squid

Hello everyone, I would like to know if the configuration I want to do is viable:
1 Load Balancer HAProxy configured in TCP mode.
2 Squid servers 4.7.2 with negotiate kerberos authentication and LDAP group authorizations.
The idea is that the web clients of my lan point to the IP/Name of the Load Balancer and that this distributes the load between the proxy servers.
Attached is a link to a configuration diagram.
https://cloudcraft.co/view/00ccd7cb-861c-4e70-a38e-980fdd6cfad3?key=iEa-Gyp8R0ZSh-fxDNi58A
Thank you very much in advance for your comments.
Best regards

Gabriel