[squid-users] caching apt package lists/Raspbian

TarotApprentice tarotapprentice at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 21 07:08:04 UTC 2019

It whatever Raspbian and the router do by default, although I do use an iptables firewall. I normally don't see any IPv6 from the other Pis, so maybe something to do with localhost and the loopback interface.

Cheers

On Sunday, 21 July 2019, 2:45:59 pm AEST, Amos Jeffries <squid3 at treenet.co.nz> wrote:

On 21/07/19 4:20 pm, Mark James wrote:
> Doing an “apt update” on the squid machine got another TCP_MISS_ABORTED for ::1 and then subsequent IPv4 requests from other Pis get the TCP_REQUEST_UNMODIFIED.

That hints that there is something broken in your local network IPv6
connectivity. Perhapse ICMPv6 is not working properly?