[squid-users] squid time out

ANDRINANTENAINA Avo avo.andrinantenaina at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 05:30:22 UTC 2019

Hi Amos,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

As you said, the first request is hitting the proxy with the "user" field
empty, but there is no second request. And I was wrong about the "timer".
Please find below the config

*auth_param negotiate program
/usr/local/squid/libexec/negotiate_wrapper_auth   -d --ntlm
/usr/local/samba/bin/ntlm_auth --diagnostics
--helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp  --domain=KATANA --kerberos
/usr/local/squid/libexec/ext_kerberos_sid_group_acl -d -s GSS_C_NO_NAME*

*auth_param negotiate children 60*

*auth_param negotiate keep_alive off*

*auth_param ntlm program /usr/local/samba/bin/ntlm_auth --diagnostics
--helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp  --domain=KATANA*

*auth_param ntlm children 60*

*auth_param ntlm keep_alive off*

*auth_param basic program /usr/local/samba/bin/ntlm_auth
--helper-protocol=squid-2.5-basic*

*auth_param basic children 60*

*auth_param basic credentialsttl 4 hours*

*auth_param basic program /usr/local/squid/libexec/basic_ldap_auth  -R -b
"dc=KATANA,dc=LOCAL" -D katanauser at KATANA.LOCAL -W
/usr/local/squid/etc/pass.txt -f sAMAccountName=%s -h 192.168.111.40*

*auth_param basic children 60*

*auth_param basic realm Katana Local*

*auth_param basic credentialsttl 1 minute*

*acl auth proxy_auth REQUIRED*

*tcp_outgoing_address 0.0.0.0 all*

*dns_v4_first    on*

*acl mimeblock rep_mime_type ^application/x-shockwave-flash$*

*http_reply_access deny mimeblock*

*acl deny_rep_mime_flashvideo rep_mime_type video/flv*

*http_reply_access deny deny_rep_mime_flashvideo*

*acl local0  dst  172.16.0.0/12 <http://172.16.0.0/12>*

*acl local1  dst  192.168.0.0/16 <http://192.168.0.0/16>*

*http_access allow local0 all*

*http_access allow local1 all*

*cache deny local1*

*cache deny local0*

*redirector_access deny local0*

*redirector_access deny local1*

*http_access deny !auth*

*http_access allow auth*

*#http_access deny all*

*http_port 8080*

*debug_options 29,9*

*cache_swap_low 94*

*cache_swap_high 95*

*logfile_rotate 150*

*cache_dir aufs /media/STORAGE/cache 7000 16 256*

*cache_log  /media/STORAGE/ACCESS/cache.log*

*access_log /media/STORAGE/ACCESS/access.log*

*refresh_pattern ^ftp:    1440  20%  10080*

*refresh_pattern ^gopher:  1440  0%  1440*

*refresh_pattern -i (/cgi-bin/|\?) 0  0%  0*

*refresh_pattern .    0  20%  4320*

*acl allsrc src all*

*acl safeports port 21 70 80 210 280 443 488 563 591 631 777 901  8080 3129
1025-65535*

*acl sslports port 443 563*

*acl purge method PURGE*

*acl connect method CONNECT*

*acl HTTP proto HTTP*

*acl HTTPS proto HTTPS*

*acl allowed_subnets src 192.168.0.0/16 <http://192.168.0.0/16>*

*http_access allow allowed_subnets*

*http_access allow manager localhost*

*http_access deny manager*

*http_access allow purge localhost*

*http_access deny purge*

*http_access deny !safeports*

*http_access deny CONNECT !sslports*

*http_access allow localhost*

*request_body_max_size 0 KB*

*delay_pools 1*

*delay_class 1 2*

*delay_parameters 1 -1/-1 -1/-1*

*delay_initial_bucket_level 100*

*delay_access 1 allow allsrc*

*http_access deny allsrc*

*acl max_user_ip_conn max_user_ip -s 1*

*http_access deny max_user_ip_conn*

*deny_info https://192.168.111.111/index3.html
<https://192.168.111.111/index3.html>  max_user_ip_conn*

*acl Java browser Java/1.4 Java/1.5 Java/1.6 Java/1.7 Java/1.8*

*http_access allow Java*

*url_rewrite_program /usr/local/ufdbguard/bin/ufdbgclient -l /var/log/squid*

*url_rewrite_children 64 startup=16 idle=4 concurrency=0*

*debug_options 28,9*

*url_rewrite_children 10*

*icap_enable on*

*icap_send_client_ip on*

*icap_send_client_username on*

*icap_client_username_encode off*

*icap_client_username_header X-Authenticated-User*

*icap_preview_enable on*

*icap_preview_size 1024*

*icap_service service_req reqmod_precache bypass=1
icap://127.0.0.1:1345/squidclamav <http://127.0.0.1:1345/squidclamav>*

*adaptation_access service_req allow all*

*icap_service service_resp respmod_precache bypass=1
icap://127.0.0.1:1345/squidclamav <http://127.0.0.1:1345/squidclamav>*

*adaptation_access service_resp allow all*

Thank you