[squid-users] Squid doesn't execute url_rewrite_program /usr/bin/squidGuard -c /etc/squidguard/squidGuard.conf

Roberto Carna robertocarna36 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 19:48:02 UTC 2019

Dear, I have Squid 3.5.23 and I use Squidguard for URL and domain filtering.

In squid.conf I have this line:

url_rewrite_program /usr/bin/squidGuard -c /etc/squidguard/squidGuard.conf

but in this proxy server, the line is not executed by Squid, so Squidguard
doesn't work at all.

Same configuration in another proxy server works OK.

Please can you tell me how I can force the execution of url_rewrite_program
line ???

Thanks a lot !!!