[squid-users] Big HTTP-POST file uploads not working

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Tue Jan 29 10:46:30 UTC 2019

On 29/01/19 8:05 pm, Matthias Weigel wrote:
> Hi Amos,
>
> thanks for your analysing!
>
> Any idea, why the IIS server behaves differently with Apache as the
> Reverse Proxy (anything else being the same)?

No ideas, sorry.

> Does Squid do anything special with TCP streams?

Nothing that would really stand out AFAIK. The data is re-packaged into
4096 byte chunks to the server, 4170 bytes after encoding on those
particular streams. Maybe that, but unlikely.

The trace shows a fairly regular flow except at the stall points where
the send-more-data I/O signals just stop arriving.